DECENTRALISED VENTILATION SYSTEMS
Ideal solutions for beautiful façades
FOR OFFICES, SCHOOLS AND KINDERGARTENS
Horizontal and vertical façade ventilation units for installation under sills, or above and to the side of windows
Underfloor units for underfloor installation adjacent to an external wall
Ceiling units for installation into suspended ceilings
Underfloor units, ceiling units and vertical units for installation next to a window are ideal for rooms with floor to ceiling glazing.
Façade ventilation units offer a multitude of functions such as:
• Filtration of outdoor air
• Heat recovery
• Thermal conditioning
You can choose between stand-alone units and integration with a central BMS.
The units blend in perfectly with the architecture of each room or building, lending themselves to a plethora of applications for both new builds and refurbishments.
No matter which unit you choose: You can yield significant savings in construction and operating costs.
Save on operation due to:
- Low energy requirement for air transport
- Ventilation and air conditioning based on occupancy
- Demand-based room air quality control
Save on construction due to:
- Reduced slab to slab height
- Minimal area requirement for technical equipment
- No ducts or shafts required
- Small unit base, hence only small floor area required